The SpectorSoft Family of products is designed to protect businesses and families online through flexible, customizable computer monitoring and reporting software.
SpectorSoft products save time wasted browsing through reports by allowing you to select only those monitoring features you deem necessary. For example, social network monitoring helps track employee productivity on company hardware, but might create copious amounts of superfluous data on a personal computer. Conversely, tracking search history might be gratuitous for any business computer where research is conducted, but it’s an important part of computer safety at home, especially when it comes to children. Whatever your concerns, there’s a SpectorSoft program that’s right for you.
Spector Pro is the most comprehensive yet easy-to-use computer monitoring program for the home or office. Software that attempts to automatically block questionable content is based on stock algorithms and data; in day-to-day use they’re often overreaching and obstructive. Spector Pro places the emphasis on monitoring and analytics, so that you can make informed judgment calls about improper use of your computer or network. Spector Pro lets you choose from a range of monitoring and recording options, including:
- Keystroke log: save keystrokes by application, date and time—even passwords.
- Download log: know what kinds of files are being downloaded and stored on your computer.
- File tracking: know when sensitive files are removed or transferred to an external device (USB drive, CD ROM, etc).
- Email log: save a copy of any emails sent or received, saves even if they’re deleted
- Social network monitoring: know which sites are being used, what for, and how long.
- Chat & IM: automatically record and save both sides of conversations that take place via gChat, AIM, Facebook chat, and more.
- Search engine activity: records searches from all major search engines, as well as which sites are visited as a result of their searches.
- Remote screenshot: record everything on the screen exactly as it happens.
All data is invisibly recorded and stored for discreet reviewing on any separate MAC or PC. From there you can establish parameters and guidelines for appropriate use of your computers with SpectorSoft’s blocking and keyword alert features. Create custom lists of keywords and phrases, and Spector Pro will notify you whenever they are used, and prevent access to any websites you deem inappropriate.
See why Spector Soft Pro is celebrated as one of the most the most intuitive, richly featured, and essential monitoring programs in the world.
Spector360 is reporting and analytics focused monitoring software that gives you “big picture” visibility of employee productivity across any Mac or PC network, even across company BlackBerry Devices. Spector360 monitors, captures, and analyzes all user and user group activity in your network, including emails sent and received, chat/IM/BBM messages, websites visited, applications/programs accessed, web searches, phone calls, file transfers, and data printed or saved to removable devices. Spector360’s detailed reports give you a birds-eye view of company activity, and from there you can:
- Make the most out of your software investments by seeing which applications are being maximized and / or favored by employees.
- Develop and implement best use strategies by gaining insight into the activities of your top performers
- Detect potential leaks of company data through download and file export alerts.
- Help curb the level of personal activities taking place during business hours.
- Anticipate company needs by seeing which resources and databases are used the most often.
Spector360 allows you to restrict which users, groups and activities are visible to you, so you can track user trends across the entire company network without singling out any one computer. Usernames can even be obfuscated to allow for reviewing of trends without exposing specific users’ activities. All data and reports are invisibly recorded and stored for discreet reviewing on any separate MAC or PC. From there you can establish parameters and guidelines for appropriate use of your computers with Spector360’s blocking and keyword alert features. Create custom lists of keywords and phrases, and Spector Pro will notify you whenever they are used, and prevent access to any websites you deem inappropriate.
Your network is home to a myriad of sensitive documents and valuable data. Spector360 not only offers insight into the productivity of your employees, but helps foster trust and agreement when it comes to company resources. Find out how Spector360 can make your company’s productivity snapshots come out crystal clear, every time.
SpectorCNE is a rigorous reporting and monitoring software that helps identify, investigate, and record an individual computer’s activity in the event of employee theft, significant productivity loss, or any other internal threat. It’s not comfortable to think about, but up to half of all data thefts and security breaches come from within a company’s own workforce. Compromised client information, drained resources, and violation of non-disclosure agreements are serious issues that require solid evidence in order to take action. SpectorCNE can help you make informed decisions about how to quickly, properly, and responsibly respond to internal threats. Compliance agreements, liability agreements, and even insurance policies often require this kind of visibility, as well-documented evidence can help remove company hazards and dangerous employees without resorting to litigation. Features of SpectorCNE’s rich, intuitive interface include:
- Screen Playback: put actions into context. CNE’s playback features give you the ability to replay the screen of an employee computer through their eyes. Rewind, pause, and shuffle just like a DVR
- Web Activity: capture sites visited, searches performed, social media activity and more, all with detailed time tracking / stamping.
- Email: archives all emails sent and received (even deleted mails) from any webmail service accessed on your computer.
- Chat & IM: records both sides of any chat conversation, including gChat, AIM, and more.
- File & Document tracking: know which files are being edited, copied, printed, removed from your network, or transferred to any external device (USB, CD rom, etc.)
- Keystrokes: Detailed logs don’t just record typing, but associate keystrokes to the user, the application used, the title of the window, date, time, and more.
- Application Activity: know the details of how and when your applications are being used.
- Network Activity: know your computers and applications are being connected to the internet. Helps identify improper downloading and bandwidth use by targeting both the IP address and TCP port used.
All data and reports are invisibly recorded and stored for discreet reviewing on any separate MAC or PC. From there you can take preventative measures to protect your network and company data. Activity Alerts warn you of potentially harmful activity by detecting phrases and keywords that you create. SpectorCNE detects these phrases whether they’re typed into a document, webpage, email, or application, so you can know if company passwords and sensitive information are being shared. Website blocking allows you to create your own list of URLs that you deem inappropriate. Every company, large or small, rests on the trust and good faith of its employees. In the unfortunate event that trust is broken, find out how SpectorCNE can help you respond with informed, responsible decisions.